On Tuesday, January 28th, 2020 Indiana Christians will gather together at the Indiana Statehouse to “March for Abortion Abolition.” We are marching together, INSIDE, the Statehouse in support of the legislative bill “Protection at Conception” which would completely end abortion in our state, if passed. The event begins at 12:30pm and will last until 3:30pm
1. Plan on meeting at the rotunda in the middle of the Statehouse by 12:30p. Introductory remarks. 12:30p-12:45p
2. We will pray together and sing hymns from 12:45p until 1:00p.
3. At 1:00p we will make our way to the 3rd floor of the Indiana and March between the Senate and House Chambers 7 times, while singing unto the Lord.
4. 1:30p-2:30p House Session begins. Walk around third floor with signs. Some will preach. Others can enter House gallery on 4th floor. Godly men, will also be open-air preaching inside the Statehouse as they “instruct the magistrates in righteousness”. We will also be singing hymns and reading scriptures.
5. 2:30p-3:00p Meet back at rotunda for an “Ecclesiastical Court” and closing remarks.
PARKING: Limited Parking is available on the streets connected to the Statehouse. The main entrance faces EAST and is off of Capitol Street & Market Street There’s also a parking garage directly across the street from the main entrance on Capitol.
SIGNS: We have plenty of signs you can hold. You could also make your own signs (must be under 2ft X 2 ft).
Here’s the Event Link on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/events/1496933090476223/