The greatest mission field in America today is at abortuaries. Let me explain.
1. Preborn babies are being murdered and denied their Constitutional Rights and Protections. God hates the shedding of innocent blood and our Founding Fathers would be utterly appalled that “feticide” is a so-called “Constitutional Right.” If you love God’s word and the Constitution, you should hate the practice of human abortion. There’s an “urgency” to this ministry, because life hangs in the balance.
2. Abortuaries protect rapists, pimps, child molesters and sex-traffickers. This is undeniable. When a young girl is sexually abused by her father and impregnated, the abortion clinic destroys the evidence. When a prostitute, who is likely one against her will, is impregnated, her pimp takes her to the abortion mill to keep profits going. These may seem like “far-fetched” examples, but I’ve seen all these examples in person while ministering at the abortion mills. I’ve seen little girls as young as 12, being ushered into the mill to kill her baby, conceived in sexual abuse and possibly incest. Any 12 year old who finds herself pregnant, was sexually abused. Working amongst the homeless population for nearly 6 years, I can identify a “pimp” or a “sex-trafficker” a mile away. I’ve seen numerous “pimps” take their “business partners,” some of these women looked high out of their mind, to the abortion mills.
3. Our family members are being murdered at the abortuaries. Let me explain. If one of your teen-aged children found themselves in an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy, they could enter an abortion mill and kill your grandchild without you ever knowing. Does this grieve you? Also, EVERY FAMILY in America has been affected by this abortion holocaust the past 46 years. Who knows how many brothers and sisters, cousins, grandchildren, classmates, neighborhood friends have been lost due to abortion. Over 61 million have been surgical and chemically slaughtered since 1973. And abortion remains a secret in many families…
4. These men and women who have “murder in their heart” towards their preborn child need to be reached with the gospel of Jesus Christ! Most men and women who walk into abortion mills, are not being reached by Crisis Pregnancy Centers or local churches. This is why Christians must STAND and minister at local abortion mills! We must take the gospel and plead and preach the truth of God’s word in love and boldness.
5. These preborn babies, being taken to the slaughter, deserve one final plea for his or her life. And all the children who lost their lives via abortion, while Christians ministered outside the abortion mills, were LOVED for the first time in their lives, when the abolitionists and side-walk counselors pleaded for their lives. Jesus said, “love your neighbor as yourself”. This is what we do when we minister at the mills. We are loving our preborn neighbors as ourself.Christian, the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few. We have over 1 million professed Christians in the greater Indianapolis area, with many mega-churches and ministries, and yet, most of these abortuaries have no Christian presence at their locations on a daily basis.
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” -Matthew 9:37-38
If you would like to support the ministry of “Rescue the Preborn” you can do so here. https://donorbox.org/rescue-the-preborn